- 03 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Add the Lanteria HR App to MS Teams
- Updated on 03 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
The Lanteria HR app for Microsoft Teams is part of the integration of Lanteria HR with Microsoft Teams. This app provides Lanteria HR employees with the employee dashboard just like in Lanteria HR. Once this app is deployed in your environment, Lanteria HR employees can add the app to Microsoft Teams to be able to use Employee Dashboard from the Microsoft Teams client. You can also add the app to a team of employees so that they don't have to do it individually.
Adding the Lanteria HR app to Microsoft Teams
To add the Lanteria HR app to the Microsoft Teams client:
- In Microsoft Teams, sign in with your corporate account.
- Click Apps.
- Search for the Lanteria HR app (it should be available in the Built for your org section), and then click it to view its details.
- To add the app only for yourself, click Add. To add the app for a team of employees, click the AssistButton next to Add, select Add to a team, and thenm follow the instructions on the screen to add the app to a team.
The app becomes available in the Microsoft Teams client. It still requires configuration.
Configuring the Lanteria HR app in Microsoft Teams
For the Lanteria HR app to be able to retrieve your employee dashboard from the correct Lanteria HR, you must configure the Self-Service site URL that will be used to retrive employee dashboard data. If the app was added to a team, this should already be configured.
To configure the Lanteria HR app in Microsoft Teams:
- Open the added Lanteria HR app in Microsoft Teams.
- On the Settings tab, click Edit under Self-Service Base URL.
- In the Settings pane that opens, in the Self-Service Base URL field, type the URL of the base Self-Service configured for your Lanteria HR.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Dashboard tab to check that employee dashboard data is retrieved successfully.