- 23 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Plan Interview Stages
- Updated on 23 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Each job opening can have its own interview stages. For example, when looking for a sales person, you can have the three interview stages: HR Interview, Interview with Sales Manager and Interview with Senior Management.
Follow these steps to create a new interview stage:
- Go to My Recruiting > My Job Openings and click the name of the job opening for which the stages will be added.
- Click the Interview Stages tab and click the Add New Stage button.
- Enter the stage title into the Title field.
- Use the rest of the fields in the form to define the structure of the interview form that will contain the interview results filled in by the interviewer. Select the appropriate check boxes to include the following sections into the form:
- General Notes – the form will include the free text field for the interviewer’s general comments on the candidate.
- Summary Rating – the form will contain the Summary Rating field where the interviewer will be able to provide a general assessment of the candidate (poor, average, etc.).
- Competency Assessment – the Competency Assessment section will be added to the form, along with the competencies and competency levels required by the job opening role. The interviewer will be able to assess the candidate, and the system will compare the assessment to the job role requirements.
- Job Requirements Compliance – the section listing the job requirements for the job opening role will be included into the form. The interviewer will be able to select the check box next to each requirement to indicate compliance or non-compliance and provide comments.
- Person Attributes Compliance – the Person Attributes section will be added where the interviewer will mark with check boxes the attributes the candidate has.
- Interview Outcome – the interview outcome (positive or negative) will be provided by the interviewer.
- Enter the instructions you want to be displayed at the top of the interview form into the Interview Instructions field.
- In the Interview Form Template field, you can select the template of the interview form that will be generated for the interviewer(s) and used for the candidates’ assessment.
- Click Save.
Add as many stages as necessary for the current job opening.