- 21 Feb 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Process My Approval Request
- Updated on 21 Feb 2023
- 1 Minute to read
You will be notified by e-mail, if your approval is required for any of the requests.
Follow these steps to process approval requests:
- Go to Tasks Requiring My Action and check your approval requests among the other tasks. Click a request to open it on the My Approval Requests page. Alternatively, click My Details > My Approval Requests and select Require My Action tab. If you have a lot of pending requests, you can set filters by approval process as well as set other filters if necessary. When you set or change filters, click View to apply them.
- Click the View Item link to check the request details. Click the Approval/Comments History to view the comments of previous approvers, if there are any.
- Select one of the approval actions:
- Approve to approve the request.
- Reject to reject the request. In this case, adding a comment about the rejection reason in the Comments field is mandatory.
- Request Change to request a change. In this case, adding a comment about the change request reason or change request details in the Comments field is mandatory.
In case you role is also HR or Local HR, and the approval type is All Approvers, there is an Approve for All button on the form that allows you to approve the request on behalf of all the approvers responsible for this step.
View Approval Request Details
Click View Item to see the approval request details. If the request has a file attachment, you will be able to download it.
If you view the details of a termination approval request, you will also have the ability to edit the request by clicking the Edit button.
If it is a job description approval request, you click the View Form action. You can edit various approval details on the form, view approval/comments history, as well as approve/reject the request.