- 03 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
PI Assessment Workflow
- Updated on 03 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
In case integration of Lanteria HR with Predictive Index is set up and enabled, the behavioral and/or cognitive assessment of employees and candidates is carried out as shown by the example of the behavioral assessment scheme below.
- Provide the Lanteria HR employee or job candidate, for whom you want to carry out behavioral or cognitive assessment, with a link to the assessment test form. Ensure that the same email is used for the assessment taker as the email registered in Lanteria HR (for the employee, in the Email or Personal Email field on the employee card, and for candidates, in the Email field on the candidate card).
- The employee or candidate fills in the behavioral or cognitive assessment form.
- After the employee or candidate completes the assessment, a reference profile is created.
- The LHR - Predictive Index Integration job is run according to its schedule (once every 24 hours by default), searches for behavioral assessment reports and/or cognitive assessment reports (using the employee email or employee personal email for employees and using the candidate email for candidates) and retrieves all found assessment reports from Predictive Index to Lanteria HR:
- For employees, the retrieved behavioral assessment and cognitive assessment reports can be found on the employee card in the list of employee documents (on the General tab, select Documents). The name of a behavioral report file consists of the following: BehavioralAssessmentResult_EmployeeID_ReportDate.png or CognitiveAssessmentResult_EmployeeID_ReportDate.png where EmployeeID is the ID of the employee in Lanteria HR and ReportDate is the date when this report was created. An employee behavioral or cognitive assessment report can be accessed by HR, and (if access is configured) by the manager or employee.
An example of a behavioral assessment report:
Each report includes explanations how to interpret data.
An example of explanation included in a behavioral assessment report:
- For candidates, the retrieved behavioral and cognitive assessment reports can be found on the candidate card in the list of candidate documents (on the Details tab, select Candidate Documents). The name of a report file consists of the following: BehavioralAssessmentResult_ReportDate_CandidateID.png or CognitiveAssessmentResult_ReportDate_CandidateID.png where CandidateID is the ID of the candidate in Lanteria HR and ReportDate is the date when this report was created. A candidate behavioral assessment and cognitive assessment reports can be accessed by HR or the manager that is a vacancy requester.