- 23 Jun 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 23 Jun 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
When the interview stages are in place, the interviews can be scheduled for the candidates.
There are several places in the system where you can schedule an interview:
- Go to My Recruiting > Interviews and click the Schedule Interview button
- Go to My Recruiting > My Candidates and click the Schedule Interview button in the Interviews section of the page or select Schedule Interview from the Interviews drop-down list next to the name of the candidate you wish to schedule the interview for
- Go to My Recruiting > My Job Openings, click the name of the job opening you wish to schedule the interview for, and then click the Candidates button. On the candidate tracking page that opens select Schedule Interview from the Interviews drop-down list next to the name of the candidate you wish to schedule the interview for
- Go through the following steps:
- Go to My Recruiting > My Job Openings and click the name of the job opening you wish to schedule the interview for
- Click the Interview Stages tab on the Job Opening Details page that opens
- Click the Details link next to the specific interview stage. All the candidates who are assigned to the current job opening and do not have an interview for this stage scheduled will be listed under Available Candidates
- Click the Schedule Interview link next to the candidate's name. Alternatively, you can select several candidates and click the Batch Schedule button.
After the interview(s) is scheduled, the candidate(s) will be moved to the Scheduled Interviews section together with the interview details.NoteThe Batch Schedule button is only available if you open interview details by selecting several candidates on the Candidate Tracking page, and then clicking Batch Action > Manage Interviews.
The interview form will open.
Depending on where you are accessing the form from, some data, such as candidate's name or the job opening, may be already filled in.
- Enter the candidate(s) name(s) into the Selected Candidates field.
- Set the date and time for the interview.
- In the Interviewers field, select the employee(s) who will be conducting the interview.
- Select the interview location from the drop-down list in the Location field.
- Enter the name of the room for conducting the interview into the Room field.
- Select the interview type from the drop-down list in the Interview type list.
- Select the organizer of the interview in the Organizer field.
- Optionally, click Create Teams Meeting to generate a Microsoft Teams meeting and copy its access information to the Additional Information/Notes field.
- Click Save.
In case you assign the interview form template for the stage, the interview form will be generated automatically for every employee selected as an interviewer. The interviewers have access to the interview form through My Recruiting > My Candidates.