- 13 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Get a Team Overview
- Updated on 13 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
To get an overview of your team, in the Manager role, go to My Team Details > My Team.
The page has the following tabs for the full team overview:
- Employees – Your team members basic information along with the employee search options. Use the Keyword field to search employees by keyword or use additional filters if necessary. When you set or change filters, click View to apply them. In the additional filters, you can search employees by country, location, department, team, management, other units as well as include terminated employees, inactive employees, or suborganizational units. Additionally, you can set the Show filter to show only your direct reports (employees for whom you are the manager), only additional reports (employees for whom you are an additional manager), direct and additional reports, or the whole team (your direct reports, additional reports, and reports of your reports if they have any).
- Employee List – Your team (direct reports and additional reports) shown as the list of employees with the ability to see learning and development details. You can select the Show Whole Team check box to see your direct reports, additional reports, and reports of your reports if they have any. For each employee, you can view their development plan, gradebook, competences, and development needs by clicking View in the corresponding column.
- Employee Chart - The tree view of your team with the ability to view the whole team (to see your direct reports, additional reports, and reports of your reports if they have any).
- Org Units – If you are an org unit manager, this tab displays the org units you are responsible for. Click on the org unit name to view the list of this unit's employees.
- My Working Groups - If you are the manager of any working groups (cross-org unit groups of employees created for specific projects etc.), your working groups will be available from the My Working Groups tab. Click the working group name to view the employees that belong to this group. You can also change the group name and description, as well as add the employees who are your direct subordinates (select the employee(s) in the Members field and click Add Members to Group).