- 03 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
PI Integration Prerequisites
- Updated on 03 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
To be able to use integration of Lanteria HR with Predictive Index, ensure that the following prerequisites are met:
- The Lanteria HR Customer must have a Predictive Index account with access to the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment tool or Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment. After acquiring the corresponding PI solution, a Predictive Index user with administrative permissions must generate a unique API key and provide the Lanteria HR administrator with this key to set up the integration on the Lanteria HR side.
- Your organization's PI account must have API Access turned on. Contact your own PI Consultant or The Predictive Index Integrations Team at [email protected] to ensure your account has API Access turned on.
- Integration with Predictive Index must be set up and enabled in the Lanteria HR solution.
- The LHR - Predictive Index Integration job must be enabled.
- On the Predictive Index side, whenever an employee or candidate performs a behavioral assessment or cognitive assessment test, they must use the same email as the one specified on their respective card in Lanteria HR (for the employee, in the Email or Personal Email field on the employee card, and for candidates, in the Email field on the candidate card). Lanteria HR will be able to retrieve reports with behavioral assessment and cognitive assessment results only for employees or candidates the email of which coincides in Lanteria HR and in Predictive Index.
- The Predictive Index user that was used to register integration with Lanteria HR must have the Behavioral Assessment check box selected for getting behavioral assessments and Cognitive Assessment check box selected for getting cognitive assessments.